- Not readily soluble in stomach
- With an acid-resistant outer shell ,the capsules are not readily soluble ,in the stomach but dissolve in the intestines.
This is the perfect capsule for products whose ingredients need to reach the intestine.
- Can be used for various dosage forms
- Clients have the choice of various dosage forms because it can be used for both rotary-die soft capsules and seamless soft capsule.
- Ingredients with a strong residual small after being taken: Fish oil, krill oil, garlic, etc.
- Ingredients that break down in gastric acid: Bifidobacterium, lactic (acid) bacterium, protein, etc.
- Ingredients that place a burden on the stomach: Pepper (capsaicin), heme iron, etc.
- Conforms with No.16 Japanese Pharmacopoeia
Disintegration Test enteric-coated preparation
Liquid 1: after 120 minutes, still intact;
Liquid 2: within 60 minutes, disintegrates